Explore and find Deals
Valid Until July 02, 2020
STOP Excessive Sweating Instantly for Hands, Feet Underarms
How to Add a Deal:
After you add your business, you can create a corresponding deal to accompany your listing. While creating a deal, you have the ability to set time limits and amount available of that deal that site visitors can redeem directly from the site. Once a deal is redeemed, visitors can share the opportunity with their contacts via social networks.
1. Upon logging onto sponser area, open the dashboard tab.
2. Once you open dashboard, click on Deals.
3. To add a deal, simply click on Add Deal in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Next, type your Deal Title.
5. Then, under the Basic Information, select the account from which the deal is for.
6. Under the Associate with the Listing tab, select the corresponding option that the deal accompanies.
7. Afterwards, write a brief description of the deal under Summary Description.
8. Next under the Description, introduce your deal. Be sure to describe your deal including all the details and features of said deal.
9. Following the Description, please be sure to clearly describe the limits of your deal under Conditions.
10. In addition, selectively choose what words you would like to use under the Keywords for the Search. Keywords are important because they help users find your deal faster. Here is a quick tip: as you type are typing, simply add a comma to separate keywords, so you can add words faster.
11. Then, select your Start Date and End Date for your deal.
12. Furthermore, choose what type of discount (Fixed Value or Percentage) that you would like for your deal under the Discount Information. In addition, please type the item value and then the value with discount of your deal. Immediately afterward, select the number of offers that you would like to give for your deal.
13. At the top once more, in the upper right-hand side under Image, to add a picture/file to accompany your deal, click on Add File to select it for upload.
14. Finally, click Save Changes in the upper or bottom right-hand corners of the screen.
Furthermore, to view your promotion on the website,
The law firm of Barkan Meizlish, LLP is over sixty years old, with a national practice, focused on labor law, wage and hour/overtime litigation, Ohio workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability, and personal injury/medical malpractice.