Explore and find Events
How to Add an Event:
There are different event levels that are customizable. Depending on how you customize each level, the steps may vary slightly.
1. Upon logging onto sponser area.
2. Once you open sponser area, click on Event.
3. To add an event, simply click on Add Event in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Then, select which event level you would like to create and click Next.
5. Next, please type your Event Title. If you wish to change your original level, you can do so directly below the Title.
6. Under Basic Information, click Select to choose the category that your event corresponds with. It is important to note that you need to create categories before you can select a category.
7. In addition, select the Account, Status, and Renewal Date for this event. If you chose a Gold Event, you would type in a Summary of your event also. If you chose a Diamond listing, you would type in a Summary and Description of your event as well.
8. Furthermore, selectively choose what words you would like to use under the Keywords for the Search. Keywords are important because they help users find your Event faster. Here is a quick tip: as you are typing, simply add a comma to separate keywords, so you can add words faster.
9. Under Contact Information, type in your Phone Number, Location Name, Street Address, Zip Code, and Country. If you have a Diamond listing, you can also type in a Contact Name, an E-mail, and a URL.
10. Afterwards under Event Date, please type the Start Date and End Date for your event. If it is a Recurring Event, click the box located directly below Start Date and input more information. If you chose a Gold or Diamond Event, you are able to add the start and end times for your event.
11. If you have a Promotional Code, please type it in now.
12. In addition, if you are purchasing Gold Event, you are able to add a Photo Gallery. If you are purchasing a Diamond Event, you are able to add Images, a Photo Gallery, and a Video on the top right side of your screen
13. Finally, click Save Changes in the Upper or Lower right hand corners of the screen.